Sunday, July 24, 2011

Adventures in Self-publishing

I thought it was time for a change. For the last few months I've been hearing all these success stories from other authors. They've been singing the praises of releasing their back lists, or even new books, themselves. I had a book just sitting there on my hard drive all lonesome and sad. So I figured why not give it a try myself? As of the 19th of this month, I've gone Indie. It was surprisingly easy. A little revising here, some formatting there, a couple of helpful programs and presto, my very own Kindle book. It will be exciting to see how this goes, I think I'm going to enjoy this little adventure into self-publishing.

Puca: A Fantasy


A shape shifter with a twisted sense of humor and a love for humans.
A woman who doesn’t believe in Fairies.
A wayward teenager, little old ladies looking for Fairies in the garden, Brownies in charge of the kitchen and an evil Elf bent on revenge.
Welcome to Toddle House Bed and Breakfast, Enchanted Grove, Oregon, where things are not always as they seem and there’s always a cup of tea ready for whatever might pop in.
Available at
Amazon
And
Smashwords

Disclaimer:
This is a fantasy romance for adult readers, not a YA novel. It has some pretty steamy scenes. And I'd love to see comments from anyone who buys the book.


No comments: